Saturday 6 November 2010

The second chapter of the many

where did I get too? Somewhere along the lines of.. Him starting to talk to me more.. Well it escalated, alot. He told me he was falling completely in love with me. I was very shocked, I mean I was only 13 I didn't know what love was at this point. So I said it back.. I felt alot more, different about him that I ever had before.. Like I felt like I was falling in love with him. He was still with this girl, my friend, as I told his bestfriend it wouldn't work, because I was falling for his best friend, he was fine with it and as he said a couple of days ago, he just thought too his self "who's my next victim then?" I laughed it off, but we were both young at the time, so we were both too young too still understand what love was, the story keeps getting better and better. This guy stayed with his girlfriend for about a week longer, I got really.. Confused about this, as I thought he was just stringing me on, and in school the day that they ended I saw what I thought was the pair of them hugging, but really he was telling her that it was over. He didn't tell her about the 'me and him' until later on that night on msn, because he didn't want too hurt her more than he already had. It was slightly unfair, as she lost her virginity too him. As I knew he wasn't a virgin, I spoke to him about this, as I thought he would just be in this for the.. Sex. He told me he wasn't but I was weary whether to trust him, believe him, whatever you wish too call it. We waited a while to make us 'public'. I spoke to his ex girlfriend and she didn't really like the idea of us, but as long as we kept it to ourselves until she was okay with it, and slightly getting over him. Which I thought was fair enough. There is the end of the second chapter of the love

No comments:

Post a Comment