Thursday 24 November 2011

Would you be faithful to me?

Well, I completely lied in my last post, I wanted to see if I could write to fool people, I wanna be able to convince people things are true. I think I did an okay job, but not the best in the world, yet.
But here's what's actually happening in my life at the moment, I found the most amazing boyfriend in the world, I fucked it up, now I don't know what to do. He sometimes acts as if he wants to talk to me, then others he's a complete cunt.. He's pushing me away, and he's told me that's what he's doing.. But I don't know how long it's going to take for him to push me away completely, I don't want to lose him, but it's hard..
I can't write any more, I've got writers block, I just don't know what to say about the whole situation, but.. Things are okay.. kind of..

No comments:

Post a Comment