Saturday 21 January 2012

An actual new start

My boyI really fucked things up with the guy I wrote about in the last post, like really badly fucked things up, I was an absolute asshole,  we broke up and I got another boyfriend, who was a jerkoff who I didn't want to be with in the fucking first place, he just asked me infront of his friends so i had to say yes, but he cheated on me the day we got together so all is good and well..
the guy i fucked things up with? We've been together just over a month now and i love everything about him.. I never thought i could feel the way I do, the love i have for Danny is stronger than the love i ever had for jordan, Danny is the best thing that could of happened to me, even though i fucked it up, he noticed i wanted a second chance, that i had changed and that i'm in love with him. At first he treated me like a piece of shit, which is understandable, I was an absolute twat, but now we're happy together, the happiest I've ever been, I love him so much and I really do feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment